Who doesn't want to know what to expect? We know it can be intimidating walking into a strange place to meet strangers for the first time, so we thought we'd tell you ahead of time what to expect.You can expect to see:
- about 200 or so people gathering together to sing hymns and songs and spiritual songs with joy in our hearts to the Lord.
- young and old together. We have a well-equipped nursery for the youngest children, but you will see a lot of children sitting with their parents through the worship service. We are a church that loves our children and long to teach them all about the great Savior Jesus!
- people dressed differently. From blue jeans to suits you can expect to see it all. We want to dress decently and respectfully, but there aren't any rules about how that is done. Come as you are.
- an emphasis on the preaching of God's Word. God speaks to us in His Word. We love to hear a word from God and so preaching is a big part of our life as a family.
- smiling, friendly faces. God's grace changes us. It has taken us out of ourselves and turned us outward. Don't expect to be condemned, ridiculed, or looked down on. When God saved the worst of sinners, he saved us, so we have a hard time looking down on others.